Terms of Service & FAQ
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME:
1. I have the right to refuse service to anyone regardless of Patron status or otherwise.
2. All payments MUST be made upfront. Slot reservations are accepted, however will expire after 30 days if a payment date is not specified.
3. Deadline Commissions require a MINIMUM of 2 weeks work time and will come with additional fees. I work on multiple projects at a time and have other work outside of commissions, so please anticipate at least a month for commission time (more if the commission is particularly complex).
4. Any shipping required must be covered by the client.
5. Payments are via PayPal Invoice Only.
6. I have the right to post my artwork to my pages as an example for future clientelle. Should you wish to keep the commission private, please let me know in advance!
I WILL DRAW:
- Original Characters
- Complex Characters*
- LGBTQA Themes
- Fan Art
- Artistic Nudity
- Logos/Graphic Design
*Please note that additional costs may come with these as they do take longer and are more complex!
I WILL NOT DRAW:
- Pornography/Sexually Explicit/Implicative Content
- Zoophilia, Pedophilia, Stalking, or Illegal Content
- Extreme blood/gore or Abuse
- Hate Speech, including Anti-Semitic, Anti-LGBTQA, or content that targets Minorities
- Artwork that includes characters owned by other persons without their permission or breaks their terms of service**
- Heavily Political Content/Propaganda
- Depictions of Infamous Persons/Uniforms (i.e. Nazis, Nazi Uniforms, Hitler, etc.)
- Fetish Art
**If this artwork is a gift then that is acceptable, however anything trying to fly under the radar that wouldn't be showed to the person in question.
Additional Information & FAQ:
Can I post my commission to my page?
Yes you may! However, please make sure you do the following before doing so:
1. Ask me first (I'm generally okay with it but please just double check so I'm in the know).
2. Please wait until I have posted my version to my page. Posting it to your page before I've done my version ends up taking away interaction from my page which hurts my business.
3. Please be sure to credit me! Tagging me is preferable, however if you are on a different site, linking my page is also fine!
4. Please be sure to post the watermarked version to your page. The file I send you is a private copy, and while you are free to use it as you please- the watermark is there to prevent people stealing the art you paid for.
How do I commission you?
Here's a general breakdown of how things work:
1. Client contacts me (can be via Twitter, Discord, or my Contact Page here)
2. I provide the client a Google Form to fill out (this is so I have all the commission info in one spot)
3. I provide the client a price (aka "quote") for their commission.
4. If the client finds the price acceptable, I send over an invoice via paypal.
5. Once the payment is received, I mark the client as "paid" and set them up on a queue. I go in linear order, so some clients may have to wait a week or two before I get to them.
6. I present a WIP sketch of the commission. This is where any major changes can be made before I finish it!
How do I find out when you're open for business?
I usually announce my commission openings on my Twitter and Discord server! I'll usually announce the opening a few days ahead of time so you can mark your calendar, but I'd recommend Discord for a guaranteed notification!
How often do you open commissions?
Usually on a monthly basis, however sometimes IRL stuff comes up which means I have to skip a month. Art is only my part-time gig at this point since I have stuff like art school and other projects to work on.
How long will my commission take?
Depends on the commission, but in general expect 7-10 days from when I show you the sketch since I have other projects going on. I also tend to juggle multiple commissions at once to stay productive, and communication time plays a big factor in it (for instance someone who is in a different timezone may take a bit longer due to different work schedules, etc.)
Can I get a Refund?
In the event you are in need of a refund for whatever reason, here is my refund policy regarding stages of the commission process:
1. No work started: 100% Refund
2. Sketch Completed: 60% Refund
3. Linework/Color Completed: 30% Refund
In the event you are unsatisfied with your commission during the process, please let me know ASAP so I can make changes. Once the piece is complete, I cannot issue any refunds.
Issuing of any PayPal refunds without my knowledge or consent will result in immediate blacklisting from any future business.
Can I print out my commission?
If you are making a one-off print for yourself, then that is completely fine! However, if you are looking to commission me for a print to sell, then you'll need to tell me in advance so we can discuss royalties. Personal use is okay though!